1. I am suspending my Bible-reading project for the month of May for the following reasons:
- I am a little worn out and it's kept me from reading any other book books (i.e., not comic books) for four months now.
- I just hit the halfway point (Jeremiah) at about 1050 pages out of 2100.
- It stinks to have the project feel more like a burden than an adventure, and I think I can turn that around with a little break.
- That will let me use the weekend to polish things up (or push back the panic and last-minute decisions to Sunday night rather than lunchbreak on Friday).
- I'm betting it'll be less likely to get buried in the afternoon social media content rush on a Monday than a Friday.